- YOU ARE ON YOUR PHONE 24/7! What do you keeping doing?
Me : 24/7? LOL! That’s highly impossible, ma. I sleep for 20 hours and keep stuffing food into my mouth for the other 4. - Why are your shorts SO short? In our times, we had to cover up our entire body.
Me : Well, the time’s changed now. You too can wear whatever you want! :D You want my red boxers? They’re heaven! :D - Do you have a boyfriend? Show me your phone!
Me : Yes, yes, YES! :D But I can’t reveal his name. He works for NSA! Cool, no? - This man with Chaddi (Referring to Charlie, Two and a half Men) is always with a new girl! This is how the world works now?
Me : Calm down, ma. We also have that crazy scientist from TBBT (Sheldon) who isn’t interested in women at all. - *My dad reacting to Sweet Child O’ Mine* - Is he experiencing labour pain?
Me : Labour pain? LOLWUT? You have an amazing sense of humor, dad! -_-
- *My mom reacting to Unforgiven II* - Why do you listen to meaningless songs? Shut that thing up before I have a brain hemorrhage!
Me : You don’t say meaningless to Metallica! -_- -
You flunked in Math? What’s happening to my daughter? Come, I’ll take to you Dharmasthala!
Me : I think I’m also going to flunk in Logic Design. Which temple will you take me to? :D - So, what are your future plans?
Me : Define Future. *And when they’re done defining it, I pick up another word from the definition and ask them to define that. And this keeps on going until they get frustrated*.
Hey! I've stopped blogging here. If you want to hear more from me, check out preethisridhara.wordpress.com
Thursday, 23 October 2014
Things my parents say!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


All parents are same :) Nice one!
ReplyDeleteThank you, Manish bhayya! :D
ReplyDelete