Sunday, 24 August 2014

The Poisonous People!

There are two kinds of people in the world.  One, who'll work their ass off to get to top. Two, who themselves will not do anything and will pull down people who wish to rise.
And majority fall in the second group.
If you've been following my blog for a while, you'd know that I'm quite an ambitious person. I hate not being productive. It almost eats my brain up. I keep searching for new things to do or learn and often don't hesitate to let the world know about my shenanigans.
But the world is filled with poisonous people!
Let's say you take up Python. You'll be really excited, and you'll go around telling your so-called friends and acquaintances about it.
Now the "poisonous" and  cunningly clever people get intimidated by you. And since they're incapable of making any progress on their own, they'll try to hinder your progress. So that you don't win either.
Friends who tell you that they haven't studied shit and top the class also belong to the "poisonous" people category.

I'm an unselfish person. I'll not think twice before sharing my cognizance or helping out people with their academics and stuff. But this very mindset of mine has gotten me into deep shit. I'm surrounded by a bunch of pretentious people who pose to be my friends but constantly try to pull me down. They degrade me, laugh at my ideas and tell me how ridiculous I am. Their snarky comments usually get to me and makes me reconsider my plans and ideas.
This is how I let go off  golden opportunities.

So what do we do?

1. LEARN TO SHUT UP! NO, the world doesn't need to know the awesome stuff that you're learning and doing.
2. AVOID POISONOUS PEOPLE - Run as far as you can from people who you think are screwing with you. You don't need such phony people in your life, trust me.
3. DO WHATEVER THE HELL YOU WANT - Don't go around asking people when to eat, sleep or shit. Trust your intuition for once!

No comments:

Post a Comment